At AMARU ANTIQUES we want our users to be correctly informed of the operation of our cookies aimed at a complete and personalized experience within www.amaruantiques.com Our goal is to guarantee our users all the information necessary for responsible browsing.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, telephone, tablet or connected television. They are only associated with your browser and do not themselves provide personal data. Cookies cannot harm your device.
Its functions can be very diverse: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical functions such as identifying and resolving errors, etc. Sometimes cookies are used to store basic information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment, to the point, depending on the case, of being able to recognize it.
Why are cookies important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more quickly and adapted to your preferences, such as storing the country’s language or currency. In addition, they help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect. Finally, they serve to make the advertising we show more efficient, thanks to which we can offer you services for free.
Browsing this portal means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
– Depending on the period of time that cookies remain active, they can be:
- Session cookies : designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies : They are a type of cookies by which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period. They have an erasure date. They are used, for example, in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to constantly enter our data.
– Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s device managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the site.
- Third-party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will process the data obtained. An example of this use is the links to social networks or the messaging service of the online store that allow us to share our content.
When you browse www.amaruantiques.com, how can the following cookies be installed on your device:
- Registration cookies : When you register on our portal, cookies are generated that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have been identified on the portal. These cookies are used to identify your user account, associated services and allow you to browse your user area without having to continuously enter data. These cookies are kept until you leave the account, close the browser or turn off the device. These cookies can be used in combination with analytical cookies to individually identify your preferences to our portal.
- Analytical cookies : They serve to study user behavior anonymously when browsing our website. This way we can know the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc. Information that we will use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services and our product offering. They can be your own but also from third parties. Among the latter, you can find Google Analytics cookies and Iadvice cookies.
- Own or third-party advertising cookies : The objective is to optimize the exposure of advertisements by adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. Thanks to them we can know your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Performance improvement cookies : This type of cookie preserves your preferences for certain tools or services, so that you do not have to reconfigure them each time you visit our portal and, in some cases, they may be provided by third parties. An example in the case of electronic commerce are those that allow you to maintain information about your shopping basket.
Configuration, consultation and deactivation of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your internet browser. In the event that you block them, it is possible that some services that require their use are not available, such as remaining identified or keeping purchases in your shopping basket.
Below we offer you the links where you will find information on how you can activate and configure your preferences according to the browser from which you access our page:
- Chrome , from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari , from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer , from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox , from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as their administration and configuration can be consulted at: